We have a quick and an easy Return & Exchange policy. However, you need to keep in mind the following before making a request for an exchange or a return:
The products that you can claim to exchange:
- We will gladly accept any unworn, unwashed merchandise with original tags intact within 15 Days of purchase for a refund or an exchange.
- Please return goods with a copy of the invoice and mention the reason for returning the items.
- Customer needs to return the merchandise via traceable delivery i.e. courier or registered post on his own expense to our address.
- Delivery Charges will not be refunded. In case of exchange all delivery charges will be borne by the customer.
- Refund or Exchange requests will be processed within 7 working days after receiving the return products.
- For further queries about exchange and return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the merchandise that has been returned to us is damaged in any way or is worn, we will not initiate the exchange process. The customer will additionally need to pay courier charges for receiving the merchandise back through delivery.
- House of Wears will not take any responsibility for items and merchandise that has been damaged during the delivery process.
- In case, there is a change in your order amount due to the exchange: where the exchange order value is below original order value, the balance amount will be provided to you via online transaction methods. Where the exchange order value is above original order value, you can pay through cash at the time of delivery.
Can you cancel your order?
You may cancel your order only before the order is processed. Once the order is shipped, you will receive a confirmation call, an email or an SMS containing tracking information thus your order cannot be cancelled then. The 'Return and Exchange Policy' will be applied once a product is shipped. House Of Wears may cancel orders for any valid reason. Common reasons may include, the item is out of stock or pricing errors.